Kansas Board of Accountancy
The public’s need for accounting services of a high quality gave rise to the designation “Certified Public Accountant (CPA)” as a means of identifying those accountants who have met certain minimum state qualifications in higher education, ability, and accounting experience. The Kansas Board of Accountancy is a regulatory body authorized to carry out the laws and administrative regulations governing CPAs.
Firm renewals were mailed out November 1, 2022. Please note that if submitting a paper renewal, the complete renewal must be received in the Board office on or before December 30, 2022, as December 31 falls on a Saturday this year. Those firms that are able to renew online have until 11:59 PM December 31, 2022 to renew. Please contact the Board office if there are any questions.
- State Holidays in Kansas
- New Year’s Day: Saturday, January 1, 2022
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: Monday, January 17, 2022
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 30, 2022
- Independence Day: Monday, July 4, 2022
- Labor Day: Monday, September 5, 2022
- Veterans Day: Friday, November 11, 2022
- Thanksgiving Holiday: Thursday, November 24, 2022 and Friday, November 25, 2022
- Christmas: Sunday, December 25, 2022 and Monday, December 26, 2022