Note: the online firm registration is available only in the months of November and December each year.
Please read the following information concerning online firm renewals. The link to renew your firm online appears at the bottom of this page.
You now have the capability to renew your registrations online. All you will need is your firm number and your firm’s pin number, which are found on the paper application form printed in blue, located in the upper right-hand corner. Only firm renewals are available online. All other firm registrations will need to be done by filing a paper registration.
We suggest that you first review the paper renewal application to determine if any of your answers will preclude you from registering online. Once you start the renewal process, you will not be able to save it and go back to it. Further, if you see a screen that tells you that you may not proceed, you will not be able to go back to change the answer that keeps you from proceeding. You will then have to submit your application in paper form.
Online firm renewals may be submitted until 11:59 pm on December 31. After that time, all renewals must be submitted in paper form and will be subject to the late fee, and possible disciplinary action for not renewing on time. Do not wait until the last minute to complete your firm registration. If you experience problems online and are unable to register in that manner, it may result in your renewal being filed late with the board, which will result in late fees and/or disciplinary action.
Reasons for not being able to renew online:
- It is past the December 31 deadline date.
- Firms with peer review letters of completion on file with the board with an expiration date of december 31 of the current year, or before.
- Firms that answer “yes” to questions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 concerning disclosure statements.
- Firms that answer “no” to question number 2 and/or “yes” to questions 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9 concerning non-cpa licensee owners.
- Your answer to questions 3 or 4 concerning non-CPA licensee owners is 50% or more.
- Firms that have not been subject to peer review in the past, but have issued a report that now subjects the firm to peer review.
- Firms that are requesting a waiver of peer review due to health, military service or other hardship will not be able to renew on-line.
If any of the above applies, or if at any time during the online renewal process you are advised that you may not proceed, you must complete the paper application sent to you.
The registration fee is $100.00; however, for the convenience of registering online, the online provider will charge a transaction fee in addition to the registration fee.
If you have any questions about your renewal, please contact the board office at 785-296-2162 or by e-mail at email@example.com
This is a new process. We appreciate your patience and understanding!